The Almost Gone is a free Android Game developed by Playdigious, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on The Almost Gone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Trapped between life and death, frightened and alone, you must unravel the dark and poignant truth that led to your fate. Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a breathtaking tale crafted by an award-winning author.
Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, decipher these clues and reveal more of the story and its dark secrets. From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to sinister abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues. Each new reveal takes you closer to the life you once had, to the people and places that surrounded you, in your seemingly carefree childhood. Why are you here? Why are you trapped? Will you ever get home?
– Experience a stunningly immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
– Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
– Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
– From an unassuming sitting room, to a tent in a forest, from a police car in a tree to an abandoned hospital, a seemingly innocent suburbia is yours to discover
Ask about our opinion, The Almost Gone provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ABN AMRO Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install The Almost Gone on PC
To download and install The Almost Gone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type The Almost Gone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy The Almost Gone on PC.
Download The Almost Gone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More The Almost Gone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using The Almost Gone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running The Almost Gone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.