Text Scanner [OCR] is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Text Scanner [OCR] PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the best Text Scanner [OCR] !
Highest Speed & Highest Quality
in All Android Apps!
You can convert an image to text.
When you access the URL or phone number written in magazines or brochures,
it's really hard to input the URL or phone number by the keyboard.
So please use Text Scanner [OCR]!
Because it automatically recognize the characters from an image,
it's possible to access to the URL or phone number immediately!
When you record the memo written on the blackboard or white board,
it's very troublesome to transcript it by the keyboard.
But you can do it very easily by Text Scanner [OCR]!
It's possible to record contents immediately!
[Features of Text Scanner[OCR]]
● World highest speed reading
● World highest accuracy reading
● Support photos of your album
● Support more than 50 languages
● Support handwriting
● Recognized text, it is possible to perform the following operation
– URL access
– Telephone call
– Copy to clipboard
– Send e-mail
– Save to Google Drive
– Save to Google Keep
– Share on Google+
– Share on Google Hangouts
[Permission of the Text Scanner [OCR]]
Use only "Camera" permission.
Text Scanner [OCR] provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Simon's Cat – Pop Time New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Text Scanner [OCR] on PC
To download and install Text Scanner [OCR] for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Text Scanner [OCR] on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Text Scanner [OCR] on PC.
Download Text Scanner [OCR] for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Text Scanner [OCR] Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Text Scanner [OCR], Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Text Scanner [OCR] on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.