Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand is a free Android App developed by Isaias Matewos, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tired of typing the same text—your phone number, email, stock replies—over and over?
Texpand can help 😃
Just set up a shortcut (like “addrs") and whenever you type that, Texpand will replace it with a longer phrase, saving you effort and time.
⭐️ Create shortcuts for your frequently used phrases
⭐️ Type space to expand a shortcut
⭐️ Compatible with any keyboard
⭐️ Change phrase case based on shortcut case
⭐️ See shortcut suggestions as you type
⭐️ Backspace to undo
⭐️ Highly customizable
⭐️ Insert date/time, clipboard contents and more
⭐️ Backup/Restore phrases
⭐️ Dark mode
⭐️ Search phrases
⭐️ Sort phrases by name, usage frequency etc…
👑 Premium Features
👑 Unlimited shortcuts, remove the 10 shortcut limit
👑 Phrase lists: type one shortcut and choose from a list of phrases
👑 Google Drive sync: keep your phrases backed up and in sync with
👑 Tasker support: use tasker variables in your phrases and trigger tasker actions
🅰 Text Input Assistant
With Text Input Assistant you can use your phrases on apps that does not normally work with Texpand: https://bit.ly/txpnd-assistant
💡 Instantly access phrases from any app, can be opened through notification, fingerprint gesture, accessibility button and quick settings tile
💡 Copy and automatically paste phrases
💡 Clipboard manager
💡 Drag and drop phrases in incompatible apps
🔗 Texpand 🚀 Text Expander FAQ: https://bit.ly/txpnd-faq
🔗 Texpand 🚀 Text Expander incompatible apps: https://bit.ly/txpnd-incomp-apps
🔗 Get started with Texpand 🚀 Text Expander : https://bit.ly/txpnd-get-started
🔗 Follow Texpand 🚀 Text Expander on Twitter: https://twitter.com/texpandapp
Texpand 🚀 Text Expander uses Accessibility Services to provide it's functionality
🤝 By downloading and using Texpand 🚀 Text Expander you accept it's terms of service: https://bit.ly/txpnd-tos
Ask about our opinion, Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Hang Line: Mountain Climber New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand on PC
To download and install Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand on PC.
Download Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Text Expander, Text Replacement • Texpand on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.