Tesla is a free Android App developed by Tesla, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tesla PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Tesla app puts owners in direct communication with their vehicles and Powerwalls anytime, anywhere. With this app, you can:
– Check charging progress in real time and start or stop charging
– Heat or cool your car before driving – even if it's in a garage
– Lock or unlock from afar
– Locate your vehicle with directions or track its movement
– Send an address from your favorite apps to start navigation in your car
– Allow your passengers to quickly control media
– Flash lights or honk the horn to find your vehicle when parked
– Vent or close the panoramic roof
– Summon your vehicle out of your garage or a tight parking space (for vehicles with Autopilot)
– Update your vehicle software from wherever you are
– Engage with Powerwall: monitor how much energy is stored from solar, used by your home, or exported to the grid
– Download your solar production and battery usage data
Note: Powerwall features in this app require Powerwall 2
For more information about Tesla, visit www.tesla.com
Tesla provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: FordPass the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Tesla on PC
To download and install Tesla for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tesla on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tesla on PC.
Download Tesla for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tesla Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tesla, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tesla on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.