TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Start with a visually stunning virtual Earth in the palm of your hand: Real satellite photos drive a live simulation of day/night, clouds, seasons, sun, moon and more. Then, our unique clock and compass track the local movements and transitions of the sun and moon. It’s everything you need to stay connected to the world you live in.
And not just your local time: create a list of locations to show on the globe, and now this beauty is a world clock, too. See it all at a glance: not just what time it is in other places, but how those times relate to each other. It's the nature of time.
Lots of extras complete the picture: alarms, augmented reality, home screen widgets, live wallpapers, Wear OS watch faces. There’s no other app like TerraTime.
Superbly stylish, incredibly detailed and unbeatably useful – LifeOfAndroid.com
TerraTime is unique. It is bold and different… – AndroidApps Review
Possibly the most beautiful phone app I’ve seen. Highly recommended. – AndroidAstronomer.com
The overall beauty of the app is well, its beauty! – CoolSmartPhone.com
It's spot-on no matter where you look at it in the world – The Sun (UK newspaper)
Great for travelers, astronomers, weather watchers, geographers, teachers, photographers, fishermen and other outdoor types – as well as just about any geek you can think of.
Here’s what TerraTime includes:
• Easily shows any location, any date, any time
• Daylight clock and compass show sunrise & sunset; twilight & transit times; moon phase, rise & set
• Multiple clock/compass styles (currently Material, Classic, Wave, and Ouroboros)
• Independent time zone data: more up-to-date than what your phone has
• Globe and map depict real-time night-side shadow (on both Earth and Moon)
• Photorealistic simulations include clouds, city lights, sea ice, and more, generated from actual satellite imagery
• Globe and map are fully interactive, using touchscreen or device sensors
• AR View plots sun and moon paths in augmented reality (on supported devices)
• Clock and globe widgets for your home screen
• Live wallpapers for real-time map and globe
• Wear OS watch faces (4 styles), complications (10), and tiles (2)
This is the Free + No advertising
+ Additional locations (you get 3 for free)
+ Unlimited access to dynamic satellite overlays for clouds, polar sea ice, and surface imagery
+ Alarms you can set for any time zone – or for sunrise, sunset, etc. at any location
Please, if you have any issues, email us! There’s a link in the app’s About screen.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to move Minecraft to a different drive on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock on PC
To download and install TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock on PC.
Download TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TerraTime 🌎🕓 World Clock on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.