TerraGenesis – Space Colony is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TerraGenesis – Space Colony PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator rooted in real science. TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA.
The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis! Colonize real planets in our solar system, planets created just for TerraGenesis and even alien worlds! When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Play TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!
– Join one of four interstellar Factions, each lending different benefits for colonization
– Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
– Terraform your planet to support human life by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, sea levels and biomass
– Track your civilization’s progress and your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
– Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and even Earth!
– Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon as well as the Moons of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
– Build colonies on fictional planets, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
– Terraform Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
– Melt ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life
– Build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
– Start with 26 different phyla and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
– Manage your lifeforms as they thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres
– Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
TerraGenesis is free to play and as an indie game it was important to us that all in-app purchases are entirely optional and not required for a full and complete experience.
Enjoying TerraGenesis? Learn more!
TerraGenesis – Space Colony provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Modernize Ubuntu With The Flattiance GTK Theme [Guide]
Download and Install TerraGenesis – Space Colony on PC
To download and install TerraGenesis – Space Colony for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TerraGenesis – Space Colony on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TerraGenesis – Space Colony on PC.
Download TerraGenesis – Space Colony for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TerraGenesis – Space Colony Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TerraGenesis – Space Colony, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TerraGenesis – Space Colony on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.