Temple Run 2 is the newest Action release developed and published by Imangi Studios. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Temple Run 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With over a zillion downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!
Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!
★ Beautiful new graphics
★ Gorgeous new organic environments
★ New obstacles
★ More powerups
★ More achievements
★ Special powers for each character
★ Bigger monkey!!!
Become a fan of Temple Run on Facebook:
Follow Temple Run on Twitter:
Ask about our opinion, Temple Run 2 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Choices: Stories You Play Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Temple Run 2 on PC
To download and install Temple Run 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Temple Run 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Temple Run 2 on PC.
Download Temple Run 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Temple Run 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Temple Run 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Temple Run 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.