Tello is a free Photography App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tello PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Feel the Fun！
We set out to build the most fun drone ever, and we came up with Tello: an impressive little drone for kids and adults that’s a blast to fly and helps users learn about drones with coding education. Get yourself a Tello to find out just how awesome flying can be!
Getting started is extra easy with the Tello app’s friendly UI.
– Throw & Go
Start flying by simply tossing Tello into the air.
– 8D Flips
Slide on screen to perform cool aerial stunts.
Tello flies up and down from your hand automatically.
Record coordinated short videos with Circle, 360, and Up & Away.
-Electronic Image Stabilization
Capture consistently clear images.
-VR Headset Compatibility
Fly with a breathtaking first-person view.
-720p HD Transmission
-Bluetooth Controller Compatibility
Precise control for unforgettable experiences.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tello first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Link Animal PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Tello on PC
To download and install Tello for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tello on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tello on PC.
Download Tello for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tello Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tello, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tello on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.