Tekel Okey is the newest Board release developed and published by Digitoy Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tekel Okey PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The most entertaining Okey on Facebook is now available on Android. Facebook's fastest okey "Tekel Okey" is the most entertaining game and it is FREE.
You can chose to play in tables for 2-3-4 persons or you can chose from Fast Table, Optional Tile and Revenge options to increase the joy. You have the chance to win Tekel Okey Bonus every day as well as a welcome gift !
Download for free now, by connecting via 3G, Edge or Wi-Fi, to play with your friends or with thousands of other players.
If you got bored of playing Pool, Spade or other card games, Tekel Okey promises the most fun games and entertainment for its players . Pick and draw plies by double clicking. Keep the tiles on your rock pressed then drag and drop all and lots of new features are waiting for you.
Ask about our opinion, Tekel Okey provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Japanese Kanji Tree Pro PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Tekel Okey on PC
To download and install Tekel Okey for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tekel Okey on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tekel Okey on PC.
Download Tekel Okey for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tekel Okey Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tekel Okey, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tekel Okey on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.