TED is a free Android App developed by TED Conferences LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TED PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Feed your curiosity and expand your world with TED Talks.
Explore more than 3,000 TED Talks from remarkable people, by topic and mood, from tech and science to the surprises of your own psychology.
Features on Android:
– Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
– Listen to episodes of the acclaimed TED Radio Hour podcast, a co-production of NPR and TED.
– Listen to TED's new podcast: Sincerely, X, where we dive into ideas shared anonymously.
– Log in to your TED profile to sync saved talks on all devices.
– Download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
– Bookmark talks for later.
– Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists.
– Let us build you a custom playlist, tailored to fit your ideal timeframe
– Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
Download the TED app to stay curious, informed and inspired.
Ask about our opinion, TED provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Colt Express Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install TED on PC
To download and install TED for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TED on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TED on PC.
Download TED for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TED Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TED, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TED on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.