TD Canada is a free Android App developed by TD Bank Group, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TD Canada PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The TD app (Canada) for Android provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD Canada Trust chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts.
• Check account balances and transaction history
• Make TD Credit Card payments
• Make Canadian bill payments
• Deposit a cheque by taking a picture with TD Mobile Deposit
• Send, request and receive money within Canada using Interac e-Transfer®(1)
• Send money internationally in more ways to more places with TD Global Transfer
• Get answers to many of your everyday TD banking questions 24/7, 365 days a year with TD Clari
• Keep track of your spending and receive real time notifications with TD MySpend(2)
• With TD for Me, receive information about TD Canada Trust Branches, local events, offers and tips.
The TD app allows you to monitor the market, research investment ideas, and trade everything from stocks to options.
• Act quickly on market opportunities: trade stocks, ETFs, options and multi-leg options, as well as mutual funds.
• Help protect your portfolio from market loss with stop orders.
• TD Direct Investing clients can now view their account performance at a glance, monitor the status of their trades and stay up to date on events relevant to their portfolio.
• Keep tabs on your favourite securities with watchlists, which sync with WebBroker.
• Set mobile push notifications to receive real-time price alerts for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
• Interactive charts and real-time quotes can help you make informed decisions on the go.
By clicking "Install", you consent to the installation of the TD app (3) and any future updates that can perform the functions described. The TD app is for use by customers with TD Canada Trust banking accounts and an active EasyWeb account. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting this app.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
We use your mobile marketing identifier and other technologies to deliver personalized content on our websites and relevant advertising on other websites, unless you change your preferences. To update/manage these preferences on the TD app, use your device's opt-out settings. Open the Settings app on your phone, select Ads and then enable “Opt out of interest based ads”. To manage these preferences on our websites, use your browser and select Ad Choices & Personalization at the bottom of the www.td.com homepage.
If you require assistance, call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1)Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
(2)TD MySpend works best with the TD app. However, you do not need to download the TD app to use TD MySpend.
(3)Provided by The TD Bank Group which includes The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
TD Canada provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Lemo: Live, Chat, Party Online! New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install TD Canada on PC
To download and install TD Canada for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TD Canada on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TD Canada on PC.
Download TD Canada for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TD Canada Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TD Canada, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TD Canada on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.