TBC Live is a free Android App developed by Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TBC Live PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official Tanzania Mobile application Aimed to disseminate current news worldwide and enable you to watch live Broadcast and Listen to Radios. With this application you can be able to:
o Watch all TBC TV programs
o Listen all Radio stream
o Set program schedule alter
o Get Breaking News alert
o Get premium TBC content
o Get News update
o Easily sign up in your Facebook account
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced TBC Live first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 5 Best VirtualBox Alternatives On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install TBC Live on PC
To download and install TBC Live for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TBC Live on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TBC Live on PC.
Download TBC Live for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TBC Live Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TBC Live, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TBC Live on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.