Tasty is a free Android App developed by BuzzFeed, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tasty PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meet your new cooking coach! Over 3000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
– Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
– Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
– Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
– Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
– Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
– Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
– Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
– Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at email@example.com so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Tasty provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to create temporary folder backups on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Tasty on PC
To download and install Tasty for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tasty on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tasty on PC.
Download Tasty for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tasty Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tasty, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tasty on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.