Task & Project Management – MeisterTask is a free Android App developed by MeisterLabs, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Task & Project Management – MeisterTask PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MeisterTask is an intuitive tool for project management and task management. It is ideal for your personal organization, but also for agile and efficient teams. MeisterTask runs both on your mobile devices and online in your Internet browser!
Whether you want to manage projects and tasks of all kinds or create clear to-do lists and checklists, with its versatile functions and flexible Kanban boards, MeisterTask offers everything you need to work together with your team to make workflows much more efficient.
Notifications keep you up to date on the progress of your colleagues while ensuring that you never lose track of your own tasks or miss an important deadline.
But MeisterTask is more than a simple task management tool: it's a place where all your project-related information is securely stored and yet available to all project members at all times. It's a place where you can gain insights into the productivity of your team and track the progress of your projects. Moreover, it is a place where work is really fun!
Feature Highlights – FREE Basic Plan:
– Create an unlimited number of tasks and invite others to collaborate with you
– Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
– Checklists / predefined checklists
– Notifications keep you up to date on what's happening in your team
– Real-time communication across all devices
– Activity list in projects and tasks
– Leave comments in tasks and 'like' activities
– Integrated time recording
Feature Highlights – Pro-Plan:
– Create project groups
– Upload custom wallpapers for dashboard and projects
– Create multiple checklists within a task
– Recurring tasks
– File attachments up to 200 MB per file
– Automate processes with different actions
– Statistics and reports
– Agenda – Personal Board
Feature Highlights – Business Plan:
– Assign roles and permissions
– Share projects with your entire team
– Custom fields
– Compliance and activity exports
– Priority Support
– Timeline – Gantt Charts
Note: To use MeisterTask, you must create a free user account. If you already have an account, using the mobile app will not cost you extra.
The basic version of MeisterTask is free. You can try the pro-plan for free for a week if you want to. If you are satisfied with your trial version, do not change anything and your membership will automatically resume as a monthly subscription with automatic renewal.
Task & Project Management – MeisterTask provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bloons Adventure Time TD PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Task & Project Management – MeisterTask on PC
To download and install Task & Project Management – MeisterTask for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Task & Project Management – MeisterTask on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Task & Project Management – MeisterTask on PC.
Download Task & Project Management – MeisterTask for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Task & Project Management – MeisterTask Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Task & Project Management – MeisterTask, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Task & Project Management – MeisterTask on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.