Target is a free Shopping App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Target PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Whether you’re shopping in store or at home, get trip planning, exclusive savings and more with the Target app. Plus, the new Wallet feature is the fastest, easiest way to save and pay in store.
Plan your next Target Run by checking out the Weekly Ad, Cartwheel offers and item availability all in one place. Then streamline your Run with store maps and aisle locations, and scan item barcodes for prices, reviews and available deals.
Add your credit or debit REDcard to your Wallet to pay and redeem Cartwheel offers with a single scan at checkout. You can also redeem store coupons in Wallet!
The app also makes it easy to shop from anywhere, allowing you to search our entire selection, complete with online promotions and flexible ordering options. Order quickly and securely every time, then choose to pick it up at your local store or have it delivered to your home.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Target first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Stickman Warriors 4 – Heros Wars Battel Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Target on PC
To download and install Target for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Target on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Target on PC.
Download Target for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Target Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Target, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Target on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.