Tanpura Droid is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tanpura Droid PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tanpura Droid is the software version of a Tanpura, this sitar-like instrument used in Indian classical music to play a drone sound throughout a musical performance. Includes real sounds. Whether you practice Indian music or just want a meditative background sound for relaxing, we hope you'll enjoy this little free app.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Tanpura Droid first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Hand Draw 3D Pose Tool Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Tanpura Droid on PC
To download and install Tanpura Droid for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tanpura Droid on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tanpura Droid on PC.
Download Tanpura Droid for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tanpura Droid Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tanpura Droid, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tanpura Droid on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.