TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling is the newest Communication release developed and published by Odnoklassniki Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TamTam is a simple but powerful Messenger available on any platform. Whatever communication you like; texting, voice or video calls, TamTam Messenger will keep you connected even when there’s a slow Internet connection. We have created thousands of fun stickers to help you share your emotions, and if you are not in the mood to chat; we have channels too!
Here are some cool reasons to try TamTam Messenger:
💬 CHATS: add friends, family or colleagues into group chats. You can do it either privately or publicly, it’s up to you.
🙃 STICKERS: sometimes words are just not enough; our designers have created thousands of cool stickers, including fun animated ones.
📞 FREE CALLS: TamTam Messenger is more than just texting. Start video & audio calls with your friends for FREE!
🔒 SECURITY: All messages in TamTam are encrypted and stored in distributed network of servers. We have designed our own protocol to transmit any private data, while also using well-known protection algorithms, like TLS cryptographic protocol.
📢 CHANNELS: find and read channels that share your interests or start your own.
💻 WEB-VERSION & PC CLIENT: Even if your smartphone is unavailable, TamTam Messenger is accessible through a dedicated PC client or a web browser on any operating system
🚫 NO PASSWORD NEEDED: All you need to start chatting is your phone number, easy-peasy.
✈️ OFFLINE ACCESS: No Internet connection? You can still read chat history and watch media files. Messages not sent during an outage will be queued and sent once a connection is restored
🆓 FREE AND NO ADS: TamTam Messenger is free. Yep, this is how we do it.
More coming soon! We are cooking some great new features for you right now, use TamTam Messenger and stay tuned.
TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to set a custom folder icon on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling on PC
To download and install TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling on PC.
Download TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running TamTam: Messenger for text chats & Video Calling on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.