Talking Ben the Dog is a free Android App developed by Outfit7 Limited, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Talking Ben the Dog PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
– Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
– Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
– Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
– Tickle Ben's belly.
– Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
– Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
– Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
– Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
– Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
– Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
– Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
– Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
– Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
– Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
– The option to make in-app purchases
Ask about our opinion, Talking Ben the Dog provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Find Windows Version And Build From The ISO File [Guide]
Download and Install Talking Ben the Dog on PC
To download and install Talking Ben the Dog for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Talking Ben the Dog on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Talking Ben the Dog on PC.
Download Talking Ben the Dog for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Talking Ben the Dog Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Talking Ben the Dog, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Talking Ben the Dog on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.