Tails.io is a free Android Game developed by PONOS Corporation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tails.io PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Throw the enemies out with your tail!
Guaranteed excitement with simple control!
Tap & drag to where you want to move, release to rotate and attack with your tail.
That's all it takes, and palm sweating experiences are waiting for you.
Your tail will grow longer the more meat you eat.
Be careful of poisonous mushrooms.
It's your choice either to wait until your tail grows and then attack, or start attacking right away as the situation permits!
If you survive regular stages and become 1st, you will go to the next stage.
Collect all the coins in bonus stages.
Boss characters in check points are not the same as regular enemies! Be mindful!
As you become comfortable with the game, why don't you challenge winning the championship!
Good to know:
• With regular size meat, your tail will grow by one step.
• You will grow larger if you have larger meat.
• You will shrink with poisonous fungus. But, you can grow back with some meat.
• If you get involved in bomb explosion, your tail will shrink back to original length.
• If you use your tail on bombs, they may explode. Better to push them away instead.
• You can sweep the mushrooms off with your tail. But you can also throw the meats away at the same time, so be sensible in the use of that capability.
• Some area of ground will sink as time passes. There will be more frequent battles because of that.
• You will get a new skin, if you attain higher rank or meet other conditions.
Tails.io provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Tails.io on PC
To download and install Tails.io for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tails.io on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tails.io on PC.
Download Tails.io for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tails.io Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tails.io, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tails.io on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.