Tactical NAV is a free Android App developed by Tactical NAV, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tactical NAV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Created to save U.S. military lives, Tactical NAV was the first MGRS-focused app commercially available to the public, and it has been proven to be effective in both combat and training environments.
Built from the ground up in the rugged mountains of eastern Afghanistan, Tactical NAV comes from the mind of a U.S. Army Field Artillery officer who had a vision of creating a low-cost and extremely accurate mobile-targeting platform built specifically for U.S. military warfighters.
Tactical NAV’s journey began when two Soldiers were killed in the notorious Pech River Valley of Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
U.S. Army Capt. Jonathan J. Springer, a Fire Support Officer with the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) who was on his third combat deployment, began developing the tactical platform immediately following the memorial services for Spc. Blair D. Thompson and Spc. Jared C. Plunk, who were killed in action on June 25, 2010.
After pitching the idea and being turned away by the Department of Defense, Springer remained resolute in his mission to continue building Tactical NAV in order to make a difference for other Soldiers and also honor the men that were killed in battle.
He ended up using his life savings to continue moving forward with the Tactical NAV project, all with the ultimate hope of saving U.S. military lives, and to help his fellow service members accomplish their mission at home and abroad.
Tactical NAV’s mission is to provide U.S. military warfighters a low-cost, extremely accurate, and exceedingly powerful mobile tactical navigational solution.
Our vision is to assist and support our nation’s warfighters with their mobile navigational needs and to further enable them to fight and win in the Multi-Domain Operational (MDO) battlespace.
BUILT FOR ACCURACY:
Tactical NAV's performance is on par with the AN/PSN 13 Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR), and the application has been used to accurately and safely deliver conventional and precision-guided munitions (PGM) onto enemy targets in support of combat operations.
Purpose-built by warfighters for warfighters and created to save U.S. military lives, Tactical NAV was the first MGRS-focused tactical app on the App Store and has proven to be effective in both combat and training environments.
Tactical NAV has been successfully evaluated against other targeting devices and software platforms such as JCR, BFT, JBC-P, and ATAK, and its accuracy is within 1 to 3 meters of these "officially approved" systems that are issued by the Department of Defense.
– Military quality GPS tactical navigation system
– WGS 84 standard and includes MGRS, UTM, BNG and USNG
– Tested in combat to ensure utmost accuracy and reliability
– 1:50,000 map scale overlay (1km by 1km grid squares)
– Waypoint plotting functionality
– Compass “FastLock” function for capturing quick azimuths
– Quickly swipe between various types of coordinate and location data
– Camera mode with data displayed in real-time and photo stamping capability
– One-button night mode function for low-light situations
– "Go to Grid" option for pinpoint planning and drawing of overlays
– And much more!!!
ALWAYS GIVING BACK:
All sales go into further development of the Tactical NAV platform, and a portion of all proceeds go to charities that support disabled veterans and their families.
Ask about our opinion, Tactical NAV provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ArcGIS QuickCapture the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Tactical NAV on PC
To download and install Tactical NAV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tactical NAV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tactical NAV on PC.
Download Tactical NAV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tactical NAV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tactical NAV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tactical NAV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.