T-Mobile Scam Shield is a free Android App developed by T-Mobile USA, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on T-Mobile Scam Shield PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Scam Shield gives you control over the T-Mobile’s anti-scam protections like Scam ID, Scam Block, and Caller ID, and is available to all our customers.
– What is Scam Shield? –
ADVANCED NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
Our supercharged network analyzes every call using A.I., machine learning, and patented technologies. And our defenses update every six minutes to stay ahead of scammers.
Americans deal with billions of scam and robocalls every year. Our Scam ID and Scam Block technologies help identify and stop them before they ever reach your phone.
KNOW WHO'S CALLING
Now you'll see a caller's information, even if they're not in your contact list. With Scam Shield, full Caller ID access is automatically included, enable it..
– Included features –
Scam Block – Our network will automatically block calls from likely scammers, when you turn it on, helping to keeping them off your phone entirely.
Scam Reporting – Help identify suspicious callers or fraudsters and prevent their calls from being received by you—or others—in the future.
Caller ID – See who’s calling before you answer.
Favorites – Calls from numbers marked as favorites will always be allowed through our network.
– Premium features –
Personal Number Blocking – Block specific numbers and contacts as soon as they hit the T-Mobile network.
Category Manager – Tired of telemarketers? Or survey calls? We’ll identify and block call typles you don’t want to see anymore.
Reverse Number Lookup – Not sure who a number belongs to? We’ll do a reverse phone number lookup and show you anything we can about who is calling.
Voicemail to Text* – Get text messages containing readouts of blocked calls that were sent to voicemail.
*Requires installation of the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tmobile.vvm.application
Qualifying service & capable device required. Turning on Scam Block might block calls you want; disable any time.
For help and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced T-Mobile Scam Shield first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Foody – Find Reserve Delivery New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install T-Mobile Scam Shield on PC
To download and install T-Mobile Scam Shield for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type T-Mobile Scam Shield on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy T-Mobile Scam Shield on PC.
Download T-Mobile Scam Shield for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More T-Mobile Scam Shield Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using T-Mobile Scam Shield, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running T-Mobile Scam Shield on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.