Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tiny Text is a FUN keyboard that lets you write very small letters in any application.
– EXPRESS YOURSELF: Wʀɪᴛᴇ Lɪᴋᴇ Tʜɪs ᴼʳ ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ᵀʰᶦˢ ❗
Use it to express yourself or just to be original in your chat group. Surprise your friends!
It has 2 tiny text modes: SᴍᴀʟʟCᴀᴘs (SMALLCAPS) and ˢᵘᵖᵉʳˢᶜʳᶦᵖᵗ (SUPERSCRIPT), normal text (latin alphabet), special tiny numbers & punctuation and +800 emojis! 😎
Mix between them to make your own style!
* Now with SUBSCRIPT too, including numbers! *
– NOT A GENERATOR –
Its a normal keyboard that you can use directly in Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Instagram, Gmail, Hangouts, Hotmail, …virtually ANYWHERE! no copy/paste!
– CUSTOMIZE KEYBOARD – ⌨️
You can choose between 8 COLORS or set your own keyboard SIZE. Tiny Text also supports different keyboard layouts: QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, DVORAK and Colemak.
– ADVANCED SHORTCUTS –
Easy shortcut icon to change between installed keyboards or to customize it. Swipe left to 'backspace', right to 'space' or down to hide the keyboard.
– FONT OVERRIDE – �
If some keys don't appear or rectangles are shown instead of characters, you can use font override to show them properly. This means that your native android doesn't have a font that renders the character. But even if you can't see the letters while you write in other app, you can send it and the other end will receive it!
– ACADEMIC USE – 📚
Subscript and superscript are perhaps best known for their use in formulas, mathematical expressions, and specifications of chemical compounds and isotopes.
– REMEMBER – ⚠
This is not a normal keyboard. The keys are special characters used in digital systems as scientific/computer/mathematical symbols. As most symbols, there are no accents or accented characters. Also they are universal so there is no language/dictionary, auto-complete or suggestions.
This is the only app in Play Store that lets you use these characters directly in a keyboard. We hope you like it!
tags: shrunken, small text, science keyboard, educational, fun messaging
Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Simple Solitaire PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard on PC
To download and install Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard on PC.
Download Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Tɪɴʏ Tᴇxᴛ Keyboard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.