Swing Star is a free Android Game developed by Good Job Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Swing Star PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swing Man , your friendly neighborhood, is here!
Catch, swing , glide, enjoy.
100+ Unique levels, various skins and themes.
Ask about our opinion, Swing Star provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Live Blur A Screen On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Swing Star on PC
To download and install Swing Star for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Swing Star on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Swing Star on PC.
Download Swing Star for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Swing Star Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Swing Star, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Swing Star on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.