SwiftKey Keyboard is the newest Productivity release developed and published by SwiftKey. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SwiftKey Keyboard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SwiftKey is the intelligent keyboard from Microsoft that learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Type, text and send GIFs, stickers and emoji when you join the millions of users worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard.
SwiftKey is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing – including your slang, nicknames and emoji. The keyboard provides autocorrect that actually works and helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors.
SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes, with free designs and free themes to suit every style. Type and text any way you like, with swipe-to-type, tap-to-type, predictive emoji and a GIF keyboard.
Download SwiftKey today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
– Tap to type or swipe-to-type
– Spell checker and auto text with A.I.-powered predictions
– Toolbar: the expandable menu filled with quick shortcuts
GIFs, Emoji and Smileys
– Express yourself with GIFs, stickers and emoji
– Emoji keyboard learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Browse the GIF keyboard to select the best GIF for your reaction
– 100+ colorful themes
– Make your own theme with your photo as the background
– Customize your keyboard size and layout
– Enable up to five languages at once
– Keyboard supports over 300 languages
Get the custom keyboard that always matches your style – download SwiftKey Keyboard today!
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 300+ LANGUAGES:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
SwiftKey Keyboard provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to sync your files using lsyncd on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install SwiftKey Keyboard on PC
To download and install SwiftKey Keyboard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SwiftKey Keyboard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SwiftKey Keyboard on PC.
Download SwiftKey Keyboard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SwiftKey Keyboard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SwiftKey Keyboard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SwiftKey Keyboard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.