SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App is a free Android App developed by Polemur Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
#1 GIFTING APP in 13 countries
“Best gift app we’ve tried” – The Daily Telegraph
Send real gifts in any chat (like a sticker)!
Whether you’re chatting on iMessage, Instagram DM, Whatsapp, Email, Facebook, Tinder, LinkedIn or any other messenger – SEND A GIFT AND WAIT TILL YOU SEE THEIR REACTION!
HOW IT WORKS
• After checkout, you are provided with a link to purchased gift
• Send this link to your desired Recipient using any messenger
• Recipient clicks link to reveal the gift and provides a delivery address
BIRTHDAY REMINDERS: Easily import birthdays from your phone contacts – we will send a reminder and even provide gift recommendations when the big day comes!
MORE YOU SHOP – LESS YOU PAY
The more you use SwiftGift App, the more Gift Coins you earn. These give you discounts off purchases.
UNIQUE AMAZING GIFTS
SwiftGift is a marketplace. We curate the rarest and most amazing gifts from top retailers, all under one roof. Which gems will you discover?!
** WHY USE SWIFTGIFT? **
You can send gifts through Whatsapp, Email, Facebook, Tinder, SMS, LinkedIn or any other messenger!
• LAST MINUTE GIFTING
We always leave it to the last minute to buy gifts. And then we rush around the shops at the 11th hour! With SwiftGift you can relax and send a gift instantly straight to the Recipient’s phone. Even if you’re already on the way to a birthday party empty-handed, it’s not too late to send a SwiftGift. It will arrive (virtually) before you do!
We ship worldwide! Many friends and loved ones live far away. You just don’t see them often enough to give them a gift in person. With SwiftGift you can send a gift to their phone virtually, they provide their delivery address, and SwiftGift ensures that your gift arrives at their doorstep – wherever they are!
• JUST BECAUSE
Hundreds of thousands of people have used SwiftGift to send “just because” gifts. Not special reason – just to make a friend smile. As you are casually messaging with your BFF – simply “attach” a gift right inside the chat! It’s waaaay better than a sticker or emoji. And wait till you see your friend’s reaction!
Ask about our opinion, SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to enable AR mode in Pokèmon Go [Guide]
Download and Install SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App on PC
To download and install SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App on PC.
Download SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SwiftGift — #1 Gifting App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.