Swift Dark Substratum Theme is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Nishith Khanna. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Swift Dark Substratum Theme PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swift Dark is a Substratum theme with 200+ handcrafted overlays, using a selected shade of dark gray for the backgrounds and preserving the apps original accent and primary colors wherever possible. It supports the following systems:
• Android AOSP-based ROMs Nougat, Oreo, Pie and Android 10
• OnePlus Oreo, Pie and Android 10
• Samsung Nougat, Oreo and Pie
• Nexus Nougat and Oreo
• Pixel Oreo and Pie
+ option to select your favourite system accent on Pie, Oreo, and Nougat OMS!
• Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/tfiFQH
• Documentation – MUST FULLY READ BEFORE USAGE: https://kutt.it/swift
• Support channel (Telegram): https://kutt.it/swifttelegram
ROOT or PLUGINS requirement:
• Root and plugins requirements are set by the Substratum theme engine and by how overlays work on Android, NOT by the theme code!
– Nougat: you will need root, or a custom OMS-ready ROM. On Samsung Nougat, you will need a separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team.
– Oreo: you will need root, or a custom Sysserv ROM, or a separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team to theme without root by activating Substratum through ADB.
– Samsung Pie ONLY FOR S9, S9+, NOTE 9: you can either root your device or use the separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team to theme without root by activating Substratum through ADB.
– Pie: you must root your device to use any Substratum theme on it! This includes any other Samsung Pie device of course.
– Android 10: you must root your device to use any Substratum theme on it! We currently support OxygenOS and AOSP ROMs.
1: Make sure that you have all that you need to use the Substratum theme engine.
2: Download the Substratum theme engine app and the theme. When you open up the Substratum app you’ll find the theme inside.
3: Open the theme inside the Substratum app and select your System in the menu at the top. Then, select the apps you want to theme and proceed with installation.
4: Wait until all overlays are installed and then reboot.
If you are using Oreo or Pie, you may need to enable all overlays in the "Manager" inside the Substratum app after installing overlays and rebooting for them to properly work. Make sure to read the extended instructions in the Documentation!
!! Remember to uninstall all overlays before upgrading your firmware (OTA) !!
Instructions for updating and troubleshooting can be found here: https://kutt.it/swiftsubsinstallation
NEED HELP? If you need help please contact us on Telegram or by email and we will help you personally based on what system you are using. PLEASE do not report bugs in the review system as it's much easier for us to help you by chat or email.
REFUNDS: if you downloaded the app and you can't use it, you can refund it from the Play Store within 2 hours from mobile and 48 hours from desktop as long as it was your first purchase. Alternatively, you can email us your GPA order number code within 48 hours of your purchase for us to send the refund request to Google Play whenever possible.
Swift Dark Substratum Theme provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Scary Doll Themed Launcher – Icons and Themes Pack PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Swift Dark Substratum Theme on PC
To download and install Swift Dark Substratum Theme for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Swift Dark Substratum Theme on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Swift Dark Substratum Theme on PC.
Download Swift Dark Substratum Theme for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Swift Dark Substratum Theme Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Swift Dark Substratum Theme, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Swift Dark Substratum Theme on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.