Sweat: Fitness App For Women is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sweat: Fitness App For Women PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Start your fitness journey with Sweat and our brand new program Low Impact with Kayla Itsines. Build a fitness foundation with workouts you can do anywhere, anytime!
Sweat welcomes Pilates instructor Sara Colquhoun with her new, 10-week program, Pilates with Sara.
Also bringing you Cass Olholm, Britany Williams, Ania Tippkemper, Phyllicia Bonanno — for high intensity strength, barre & yoga. Free trial for new members!
Work out at home with the largest fitness community of women worldwide! Get the fitness motivation you need with SWEAT, the personal training app featuring Kayla Itsines and elite female personal trainers.
Sweat hosts programs by world-class personal trainers, including:
• High Intensity with Kayla (formerly BBG), suitable for at-home workouts, includes plyometric training, plus 8 foundation weeks of lower intensity, low-impact workouts
• High Intensity Zero Equipment with Kayla (formerly BBG Zero Equipment), a no-equipment program using bodyweight exercises you can do anywhere, anytime, with 2 weekly express workouts
• High Intensity Strength with Kayla (formerly BBG Stronger), combining bodyweight exercises and gym equipment into 28-minute high-intensity workouts
• Post-Pregnancy program that supports new mothers to rebuild their strength and fitness
• Yoga program with Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture
• PWR Zero Equipment, a no-equipment strength program with 30-minute workouts and express workouts
• PWR at Home & PWR weight-training programs, including home-based and gym-based
• Post-Pregnancy program using resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums
• LIFTING at Home program, ideal for women who want to weight train at home
• BUILD powerbuilding program, perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance
• FIERCE Zero Equipment, a no equipment strength and high-intensity training program with plenty of variety
• FIERCE at Home & FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts that are ideal for women wanting to burn fat and increase fitness
Fitness Tracker – Workout & Fitness Planning:
• Planner that makes it easy to schedule your weekly workouts
• Workout with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cool down, rehabilitation and cardio
• Targeted workouts, new fitness challenges and audio cues now included.
• Yoga, stretches and at-home exercises
• Gym-based workouts, including weight-training programs
Hundreds of Recipes & Nutrition Education:
• Menus and recipes to suit multiple preferences
• Recipes for standard, vegetarian, pescatarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan preferences
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
• Track weekly progress
• Share photos from your workouts with friends and the Sweat community to stay motivated
• Participate in global women's fitness challenges
Education & Motivation:
• Over 300 pages of educational content covering fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Sweat is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly or yearly basis. New customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free trial period. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Sweat: Fitness App For Women first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: BeeLive – Live Stream,Live Chat,Voice Chat Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Sweat: Fitness App For Women on PC
To download and install Sweat: Fitness App For Women for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sweat: Fitness App For Women on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sweat: Fitness App For Women on PC.
Download Sweat: Fitness App For Women for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sweat: Fitness App For Women Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sweat: Fitness App For Women, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sweat: Fitness App For Women on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.