Suzy Cube is a free Android Game developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Suzy Cube PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Oh no! The dastardly Skulls have stolen all the gold right out of Castle Cubeton!
Only Suzy Cube has what it takes to recover the castle's lost treasure from those blustering bullies!
Discover the simple joy of platforming in this bright, fun and surprise filled 3D game.
# Simple, tight and responsive controls
# Over 40 unique stages to master
# Secrets and power-ups to discover
# Full controller support
A passion project which gets at the heart of what makes a great feeling, smile inducing, 3-D platform game for all players.
A Word From The Developer:
Suzy Cube has been a labour of love and an incomparable learning experience.
After years of work, I am thrilled to release the game so players can have as much fun playing it as I've had creating it. Thanks to everyone who have helped make this possible and to all of Suzy's exceedingly patient fans.
Merci, Thank you, Gracias,
Ask about our opinion, Suzy Cube provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sketch – Draw & Paint on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Suzy Cube on PC
To download and install Suzy Cube for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Suzy Cube on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Suzy Cube on PC.
Download Suzy Cube for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Suzy Cube Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Suzy Cube, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Suzy Cube on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.