SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location is the newest Photography release developed and published by Michael Kostner. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SurveyCam – GPS Camera is the ideal camera app for work. It has been developed particularly for professionals like civil engineers, land surveyors, construction professionals and others. The app allows to take photos on site and simultaneously add information both to the file name and to the photo with use of a watermark.
SurveyCam – GPS Camera makes capturing pictures and taking notes more efficiently, combining both processes in one single app.
There is no need to take notes on a piece of paper while taking pictures. SurveyCam will add your inserted notes automatically both to the picture and to the file name. This will give you more time to concentrate on your work, while SurveyCam will take care of saving your notes and pictures combined in a lossless format onto your phone.
SurveyCam works, so you can work!
With SurveyCam – GPS Camera, you can add a project name, company name, notes and more information, for example a reference no. or chainage directly in the app while taking pictures.
Additional relevant data for professionals, e.g. GPS coordinates/ photo location (latitude and longitude and multiple other coordinate formats), GPS accuracy, altitude, address, date and time (timestamp) will be added by SurveyCam.
Information that can be added:
– Project name
– Taken notes
– GPS coordinates / photo location (latitude and longitude & more)
– GPS accuracy (in m or ft)
– Altitude (in m or ft)
– Date & time (timestamp)
– Customised company logo
– Reference No. / Chainage
SurveyCam – GPS Camera supports the following coordinate/grid systems:
– WGS84 (latitude and longitude)
– MGRS (NAD83)
– USNG (NAD83)
– British National Grid (OS National Grid)
– Map Grid of Australia (MGA2020)
– Irish Grid
– Swiss Grid CH1903+ / LV95
– New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000)
SurveyCam – GPS Camera is the ideal work camera app for land surveyors when carrying out surveys and doing land surveying.
It is the perfect work camera app for civil engineers, construction managers and other construction and civil engineering professionals when working on site. Civil engineers working in road engineering and highway design will be able to add chainages to their photo information.
Geologists will be able to use SurveyCam as their work camera app when doing field surveying and to document their findings.
Real estate agent and other real estate professionals will be able to use SurveyCam as their work camera app for real estate and housing documentation.
Any other professional will be able to take advantage of SurveyCam – GPS camera as their new work camera app to take pictures and notes more efficiently while saving time. SurveyCam is the ideal camera for work!
The GPS photo location accuracy varies depending on the device, location, surrounding environment and internet connection. SurveyCam – Survey Camera has no influence on the accuracy of the GPS data (e.g. latitude and longitude).
SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: ClanPlay: Clash Community and Tools for Gamers New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location on PC
To download and install SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location on PC.
Download SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running SurveyCam – GPS camera: notes, timestamp, location on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.