Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Support N64 game file (.n64, .z64, .v64, .zip, .7zip).
– Support android 5.0+ (suitable for android 9.0+).
– Auto save, Save state and load state.
– Auto Screen orientation: Settings – Display – Screen orientation – Auto.
– All Controls: Analog & Dpad & L+R+Z Button (Profiles – Select Profiles – Touchscreen profile – Everything: All Controls)
– Resize Control Buttons: Settings – Touchscreen – Button scale.
– Edit Control Buttons: Profiles – Touchscreen – Copy – Rename – Edit.
– To fix graphiccal glitches, try changing the video plugin: Profiles – Select Profiles – Emulation profile.
– To fix lag, try changing the video setting: Settings – Display – Rendered resolution.
– For unplayable ROMs, try unzipping the ROM first or trying a different version of the ROM.
– For touchscreen control issues, try changing the button scale.
How to play:
– A N64 game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
– Copy your own N64 game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/N64/)
– Please refresh games again after copy new N64 game files.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to create audio books on Linux with M4Baker [Guide]
Download and Install Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) on PC
To download and install Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) on PC.
Download Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Super64Pro (N64 Emulator), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Super64Pro (N64 Emulator) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.