Super Helix is a free Android Game developed by SERbIY Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Super Helix PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In our version of the popular game there are a number of advantages:
– Simple but exciting gameplay.
– Good optimization, the game works stably even on weak devices.
– A minimum of advertising, videos are shown, only with voluntary viewing for the opportunity to recover from the same place after losing.
– The game is completely localized.
– In-game store that allows you to buy life, new balls and themes.
– Support for Google Play Services.
– Automatic generation of levels, always a different position of the platforms.
– A huge number of levels, earn points, set records, compete them with friends without limits.
If you like these games, then you will definitely like this game!
Try it and see for yourself 😉
Ask about our opinion, Super Helix provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Automatically Set Wallpapers From Unsplash On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Super Helix on PC
To download and install Super Helix for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Super Helix on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Super Helix on PC.
Download Super Helix for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Super Helix Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Super Helix, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Super Helix on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.