Sudoku is a free Board Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sudoku PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sudoku for beginners and advanced players. Whether you’d like to relax or keep mind active – pass your free time in a pleasant way! Get a small stimulating break or clear your head with sudoku puzzles. Take your favorite app with you wherever you go. Playing Sudoku on mobile is as good as with a real pencil and paper.
Choose any level you like. Play easier levels to exercise your brain, logical thinking and memory, or try hard levels to give your mind a real workout. Our classic app has some features that make sudoku game easier for you: hints, auto-check, and duplicates highlight. You can use them or complete the challenge without help – it's up to you! What's more, in our app each sudoku puzzle has one solution. You will find all you need whether you are playing your first sudoku, or you’ve progressed to expert difficulty.
✓ Complete Daily Challenges and get unique trophies
✓ Challenge yourself figuring out your mistakes, or enable Auto-Check to see your mistakes as you go
✓ Turn on Pencil mode to make notes as on paper. Each time you fill in a cell, notes are automatically updated!
✓ Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column and block
✓ Hints can guide you through the points when you are stuck
– Statistics. Track your progress for each difficulty level: analyze your best time and other achievements
– Unlimited Undos. Made a mistake? Just put it back quickly!
– Auto-save. If you leave a suduko unfinished it will be saved. Continue playing anytime
– Highlighting of a row, column and box related to the selected cell
– Eraser. Get rid of all mistakes
• More than 5,000 well-formed sudokus
• 9×9 grid
• 4 perfectly balanced levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard, and expert
• Support both phones and tablets
• Portrait and landscape mode for tablets
• Simple and intuitive design
Train your brain with Sudoku app anywhere, anytime!
Ask about our opinion, Sudoku provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Twitter PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Sudoku on PC
To download and install Sudoku for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sudoku on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sudoku on PC.
Download Sudoku for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sudoku Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sudoku, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sudoku on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.