Sudoku+ is a free Android Game developed by Brainium Studios, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sudoku+ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Sudoku by Brainium is the #1 Sudoku game you know and love for your Android phone and tablet, and the best way to learn and improve your skills in this classic puzzle game.
With our Sudoku app, not only will you play a beautiful user-friendly Sudoku, but you’ll also have access to the world’s most friendly and complete mobile Sudoku learning system.
With every puzzle, our “Hint” button can teach you the techniques you need to make progress. The instructions are easy to understand and unique for every puzzle- with helpful animations and colorful visuals. The hints don’t just give you the answer, they help you learn the “why” behind the answer. This feature will help you learn all the techniques you need to solve Sudoku puzzles whether you’re a complete novice playing your first game, or you've progressed all the way to expert difficulty.
Enjoy a clear, easy to read, and customizable Sudoku board with visual guides that make glancing at the possibilities a breeze.
Our input system is designed to make entering solutions and notes magically simple and our friendly scoring system allows you to compete with yourself or your friends regardless of skill level.
Sudoku by Brainium will be the most beautiful, learnable, and user-friendly Sudoku game you've ever played!
• No Advertisements!
• The world’s most advanced Sudoku learning tool
• The hints will give you the answer but also explain and teach you why the answer is what it is
• Five perfectly balanced difficulty levels
• Two beautiful grid styles
• Choose light or dark grid fonts with adjustable size
• Endless collection of masterfully crafted puzzles
• Useful statistics to keep track of your progress
• Unlimited Undo/Redo
• Auto-Fill Notes Option
• Auto-Clear Notes Option
• Auto Error-Checking Option
• Portrait and Landscape Views
• Advanced game options and notes
• Five gorgeous themes
• Universal App looks great on both phones and tablets
• Global and friend leader boards
• Portrait and landscape play options
• Right or left handed option in landscape
We hope you enjoy Sudoku by Brainium, and please contact our five star support if you have any questions 🙂
For the latest exciting news and updates on Brainium games:
LIKE us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Or visit us at:
Thanks for playing!
Sudoku+ provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: APRSdroid – APRS Client Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Sudoku+ on PC
To download and install Sudoku+ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sudoku+ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sudoku+ on PC.
Download Sudoku+ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sudoku+ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sudoku+, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sudoku+ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.