StudNET Client is a free Android App developed by khero, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on StudNET Client PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With EasyStudNET you can easily connect to StudNET without the unnecessary stress, you don't need to enter any command to the console, only enter your tenant number and password once and get started!
To do that you need only two things:
1) A Router with Wi-Fi.
2) An Android phone.
Then you should enter your Settings (IP, SUBNET, GATEWAY, DNS) to the router only once.
StudNET Client provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Simply Piano by JoyTunes Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install StudNET Client on PC
To download and install StudNET Client for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type StudNET Client on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy StudNET Client on PC.
Download StudNET Client for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More StudNET Client Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using StudNET Client, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running StudNET Client on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.