Streamlabs: Live Streaming App is a free Android App developed by Stream labs, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Streamlabs: Live Streaming App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Streamlabs is the #1 free broadcasting app and streaming tool for creators. Go live with just a few taps to the largest social live video streaming platforms!
Chat with people all over the world as they watch you experience epic gameplays and broadcast everyday adventures in real-time. Take your stream to the next level with Streamlabs Prime subscription and unlock exclusive features like simultaneous multi-platform broadcasting and themes.
STREAM TO ANY PLATFORM
Unlike other apps that have you join yet another social live video streaming network, Streamlabs links to your existing channels so you can simply go live and chat with your fans whenever you want!
STREAM VIDEO OR YOUR SCREEN
Freedom in what you stream and where. Swap between front and rear cameras to show what you are doing, who you are with, or what is happening from your POV or share your phone’s screen to stream mobile games.
PERSONALIZE YOUR STREAMS
Customize your stream with our new mobile themes. Make your stream unique by adding beautiful overlays in a few easy clicks.
ALL YOUR WIDGETS
Simply select the widgets you’d like to include in your mobile stream and we’ll do the rest. Available widgets include Alert Box, Chat Box, Event List, Donation Ticket, The Jar, Donation Goal, and many more to come!
Get your very own private server hosted on the Streamlabs Cloud. This ensures if your mobile real-time stream gets disconnected, your stream won’t go offline and lose all your precious viewers. Unlimited bandwidth and private server included for free in Prime.
Get streaming in just a few taps and start sharing your experiences with the world using the Streamlabs Mobile App.
Join thousands of creators in using Streamlabs and go live now!
Your fans are waiting.
Terms of Service: https://streamlabs.com/terms
Streamlabs: Live Streaming App provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Golf Volkswagen Drift Simulator New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Streamlabs: Live Streaming App on PC
To download and install Streamlabs: Live Streaming App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Streamlabs: Live Streaming App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Streamlabs: Live Streaming App on PC.
Download Streamlabs: Live Streaming App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Streamlabs: Live Streaming App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Streamlabs: Live Streaming App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Streamlabs: Live Streaming App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.