Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Don’t go the extra mile. Use the #1 Route Planner app on the market.
Join 100,000+ delivery drivers across FedEx, UPS, USPS, OnTrac, Canada Post, and DHL who use Straightaway every day to plan, optimize, and navigate their delivery routes. Whether you’re delivering packages or food, running routes, or running errands, Straightaway can get you done faster.
📸 Delivery route planning. Add stops with a snap of a photo.
Plan multi-stop routes and trips by taking a picture of your stops. We use advanced computer vision algorithms to automatically add stops to your trip. Take a picture of an address or multiple addresses to instantly see it on a map. You’ll be doing routing magic before you know it. Here are ways you can add stops to your route:
– Take a picture of your itinerary
– Take a picture of a shipping label
– Take a picture of the shipping manifest
– Take a picture of NMLS listings
– Take a picture of anything and be on your way
We also have the fastest address search out there. We have a global database from hundreds of sources updating addresses daily. Search for stops manually and never miss a beat. Our intuitive, quick design makes adding stops to your trip a breeze.
⏰ Route optimization. Reorder stops for the fastest route.
No more backtracking. Get up to 250 stops in the quickest order in seconds with our best-in-class route optimization algorithm. We’ve been improving our technology for over a decade now to get you the best route possible, every time. Reorder your stops to get the most efficient sequence of addresses.
↩️ Turn by turn directions. Navigate to your stops without switching apps.
We built turn-by-turn navigation right into Straightaway so you’ll never get lost again. We look at real-time traffic, road closures, speed limits, and even weather conditions to provide the best routing experience for delivery drivers. The best part is? You never have to switch apps – turn-by-turn navigation is integrated into the app to seamlessly move you from one stop to another. If your stops are in a condensed area you can use our birds-eye feature to see all upcoming stops.
1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣➕ strong. Use what the pros use and save an hour every day.
Couriers and delivery drivers across FedEx, UPS, USPS, OnTrac, Canada Post, and DHL love using Straightaway. Our best-in-class camera scanning feature, multi-stop route optimization, and built-in turn-by-turn navigation set us apart from competitors like Circuit, RoadWarrior, Route4Me, OptimoRoute, Waze, and Routific. Straightaway users work in many different industries including:
– Food delivery
– Local delivery
– Pest control
– Field sales
– Cable & Telecom
– Home Healthcare
…and many more. If you have a trip with more than 3 addresses and want to find the fastest way to get there, then Straightaway is the right fit for you.
– Up to 25 addresses per route
– Unlimited routes
– Unlimited optimizations
Pro Version – $9.99/month or $95.99/year:
– Up to 250 addresses per route
– Unlimited turn-by-turn directions
– Unlimited image scanning
– Unlimited routes
– Unlimited optimizations
– 7-day free trial
How FedEx drivers use the app – https://www.getstraightaway.com/fedex
How UPS drivers use the app – https://www.getstraightaway.com/ups
All Product Features – https://www.getstraightaway.com/features
Company website – https://www.getstraightaway.com
Terms & Conditions – https://www.getstraightaway.com/terms-conditions
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization on PC
To download and install Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization on PC.
Download Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Straightaway Delivery Route Planner & Optimization on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.