Strafe Esports is the newest Sports release developed and published by Sidledes AB. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Strafe Esports PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Strafe provides the most comprehensive esports experience you can find on mobile. From up-to-date scores and results to real-time statistics and news, we cover the biggest esport titles around the world, all year long. Follow your favorite teams, players and tournaments and personalize the app the way you want it! Always stay notified whenever matches go live and predict the winning teams to earn rewards! Never miss another beat with Strafe Esports.
CALENDAR AND LIVE ESPORTS TRACKING
Your calendar for all things esports. With 8 supported titles (CS:GO, LoL, Dota 2, etc…) covering over 240 events and 5000+ matches a year, always stay informed about upcoming matchups, live analytics and player statistics for the matches you don’t want to miss.
YOUR PERSONALIZED FEED
Select the teams, players and esports you love and stay up to date with the latest news, roster moves, livestreams and announcements – all tailored to your liking!
STRAFE SCORE – PREDICT THE WINNERS AND PROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Compare rankings ahead of big matchups and predict who you think will win in our prediction-based game, Strafe Score. Join in challenges specifically crafted around the biggest tournaments or simply vote on the matches you like. Earn points, compare your scores against other users, and climb to the top of our leaderboards to be crowned a Strafe champion!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Customize your account to your liking, verify your email and become a part of the Strafe community! Rank up and earn badges based on your esports expertise and compare them with fellow Strafers!
Are you the ultimate esports guru?
– Match notifications
– Video highlights
– Articles from trending esports sites
League of Legends (LoL)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
Rocket League (RL)
Rainbow Six: Siege (R6)
StarCraft 2 (SC2)
Call of Duty (CoD)
and more to come soon!
Don’t forget to verify your account to save your progress and settings!
If you have any queries, please let us know at email@example.com or contact us on our Discord channel, we’d love to hear your thoughts!
Strafe Esports provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: TIDAL Music – Hifi Songs, Playlists, & Videos the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Strafe Esports on PC
To download and install Strafe Esports for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Strafe Esports on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Strafe Esports on PC.
Download Strafe Esports for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Strafe Esports Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Strafe Esports, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Strafe Esports on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.