StormTrack 5 is a free Android App developed by Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on StormTrack 5 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
WCYB is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Ask about our opinion, StormTrack 5 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install Slack On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install StormTrack 5 on PC
To download and install StormTrack 5 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type StormTrack 5 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy StormTrack 5 on PC.
Download StormTrack 5 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More StormTrack 5 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using StormTrack 5, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running StormTrack 5 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.