Stone Arena is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stone Arena PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Experience new gameplay never seen before!
Stone Arena Is a Real-Time Strategy Game (RTS) that combines elements from MOBAs and tower defense games to create a new experience. Take control of a Hero and deploy a variety of different Troops and Units for you to command in battle. With a selection of different Heroes, you must choose the correct units for each hero to maximize your strength! Control your hero and defend against the enemy units and Heroes, or lead the charge and move forward to the enemy base with your deployed Units.
Don’t worry, you aren’t alone in the fight! Your 2 teammates and 3 enemies can make each match unpredictable and constantly change due to your units, your ally’s units and how you take control! Craft team compositions and strategies! Will you fight head on? Or Assault the enemy players? Or will you rush to destroy their towers?! Join in the game and forge your own path to victory!
– The map is small but wide enough for you to show your talent.
– Match time is short and sweet. You can enjoy an intense Victory within 3 mins.
– The controls are simple. You can select either tap to move or control with joystick.
– Hero selection, deployment, team cooperation, match strategy! Learn how to win.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Stone Arena first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Word Crossy – A crossword game on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Stone Arena on PC
To download and install Stone Arena for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stone Arena on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stone Arena on PC.
Download Stone Arena for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stone Arena Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stone Arena, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stone Arena on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.