Stickman vs Zombies is the newest Action release developed and published by Aurecas. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stickman vs Zombies PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Previously known as Stickman Zombie Shooter, the game has been rebranded to better describe its features.
⚡ STICKMAN FEATURES ⚡
▪️ Epic stickman fights and massive zombie attacks!
▪️ Awesome Parkour moves: you can climb platforms and hang on high places!
▪️ Incredible melee fighting combos!
▪️ Many platformer levels and a lot of waves to defeat!
▪️ Many weapons and strategies to shoot all the zombies!
▪️ Survive the apocalypse!
⚡ OTHER GAME FEATURES ⚡
▪️ Save your progress online.
▪️ Reach the top of the online leaderboards!
▪️ You can play it offline too!
▪️ Simple controls and hardcore gameplay!
▪️ Good performance on any device.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Stickman vs Zombies first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: The Sun: Origin Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Stickman vs Zombies on PC
To download and install Stickman vs Zombies for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stickman vs Zombies on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stickman vs Zombies on PC.
Download Stickman vs Zombies for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stickman vs Zombies Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stickman vs Zombies, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stickman vs Zombies on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.