Sticker maker is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Sticker maker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Create your own sticker packs from WhatsApp. You can use memes, or your own photos, any photo from your phone will work,
Make Sticker packs for pet, your girlfriend, your family, your friends in 4 easy steps.
1. Select name for your pack
2. Add the stickers to the pack, cut them with your finger.
3. Publish the Sticker pack
Please note: If you can't add the stickers to WhatsApp, it means you haven't received the latest update. You can wait for the update to come via google play, or update via the website of WhatsApp.
Sticker maker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Slope Run on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Sticker maker on PC
To download and install Sticker maker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Sticker maker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Sticker maker on PC.
Download Sticker maker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Sticker maker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Sticker maker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Sticker maker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.