StepsApp Pedometer is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on StepsApp Pedometer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
10+ Million users already enjoy StepsApp.
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go!
🌟 STEPSAPP INCLUDES
• Automatic step counting
• Today widget
• Stunning charts and animations
• Google Fit integration
• Count and track active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors
• Social media sharing
• No extra hardware required
• Distance Tracker
😍 YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
• Track for free your complete activity history (steps, calorie count, etc.)
🎁 STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
• Reach your goal: Walk more, Lose weight, or Improve health!
🎨 CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp.
💥 STEPSAPP PEDOMETER & STEP COUNTER
• If you want to check your daily distance, mileage or miles and step count.
• If you enjoy jogging, hiking, running, and walking for weight loss.
• If you go on walks or strolls.
• If you want to use a powerful pedometer and activity tracker.
• If you want to form a habit of walking and weight loss.
Ask about our opinion, StepsApp Pedometer provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Weather the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install StepsApp Pedometer on PC
To download and install StepsApp Pedometer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type StepsApp Pedometer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy StepsApp Pedometer on PC.
Download StepsApp Pedometer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More StepsApp Pedometer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using StepsApp Pedometer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running StepsApp Pedometer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.