Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker is a free Health & Fitness App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Step Counter – Pedometer is a tiny app that counts your number of daily steps and calories burned. It also tracks your activity, distance, and duration of your walks.
★ Incredibly accurate in counting your steps
★ Very easy on your phone’s battery
★ Estimates calorie burnt per hour, distance and active time
★ No wearable required, just your phone
★ 100% free and private
Just keep your Android phone with you when you are walking and get motivated!
Please enter the information required in the setting of the pedometer app to have a better estimation of the distance and calorie burnt per day.
Best Activity Tracker app
If you are looking for an activity tracker app try this simple pedometer app. This pedometer helps to encourage you to track your activity and improve your health and fitness
Best Pedometer app
The best pedometer app to motivates gets fit and healthy by showing you accurate numbers. Our step counter & steps tracker is the most accurate one you can find and is very easy on your battery.
Walking App & Walking Tracker
The best walking app & walking tracker ever! It's not only a walking app & walking tracker but also a walk planner. Try this walk planner, get in better shape, and keep fit with the walk planner.
Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: CLiQQ by 7-Eleven Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker on PC
To download and install Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker on PC.
Download Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Step Counter – Pedometer & Activity Tracker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.