Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map is a free Android App developed by Noctua Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map is a planetarium app that shows exactly what you see when you look up at the stars.
Identify stars, constellations, planets, comets, satellites (such as the ISS), and other deep sky objects in real time in the sky above you in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application has an easy to use and minimalist user interface, that makes it one of the best astronomical applications for adults and children who want to explore the night sky.
This Plus version will also satisfy the most demanding astronomy enthusiasts thanks to its massive collection of sky objects (up to magnitude 22 versus magnitude 10 in the standard version) and advanced observing features for controlling telescopes or preparing observing sessions.
Stellarium Mobile Plus features:
★ View an accurate night sky simulation of stars and planets for any date, time and location.
★ Reach the limit of knowledge by diving in a massive collection of stars, nebulas, galaxies, star clusters and other deep sky objects:
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets, natural satellites and comets, and many other minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulas and galaxies
★ Zoom almost without limits on high resolution images of the Milky Way, Deep Sky Objects or planetary surfaces.
★ Discover how people living in other regions of the planet see the stars by selecting the shapes and illustrations of the constellations for many sky cultures.
★ Track artificial satellites, including the International Space Station.
★ Simulate landscape and atmosphere with realistic sunrise, sunset and atmosphere refraction.
★ Discover 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites.
★ Observe the sky in night mode (red) to preserve your eyes adaptation to darkness.
★ Observe in the field, even without internet connection, with a "reduced" set of data: 2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids.
★ Control your telescope through Bluetooth or WIFI: drive any GOTO telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan or LX200 protocols.
★ Prepare your observing sessions using the advanced observation tools, to predict a celestial object observability and transit times.
Stellarium Mobile Plus – Star Map is made by the original creator of Stellarium, the well known open source planetarium and one of the best astronomy applications on Desktop PC.
Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Install The Museeks Music Player On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map on PC
To download and install Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map on PC.
Download Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stellarium Mobile PLUS – Star Map on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.