Stay Alive is the newest Role Playing release developed and published by Sponge Mobile. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stay Alive PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Idle survival RPG on a monster-infested island!
Defend against monsters!
They come endlessly to destroy your house and kill you!
Mine! Cut wood! Fish for food!
Harvesting zones to gather materials to become stronger!
Monsters will become ridiculously powerful!
Build your house, obtain gear and hire guardians to face them!
You still need more to defeat the monsters!
You can become even stronger, thanks to the upgrade system!
Gather Magic Stones to upgrade characters, gear, house and guardians to ensure survival!
You cannot eat food when your house is destroyed!
Defend the house with your life! Hahaha!
Earn Rubies by defeating other players in PvP!
Please help us to localize the game, contact email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Stay Alive provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Create A Custom Ubuntu Distribution With Distroshare Ubuntu Imager [Guide]
Download and Install Stay Alive on PC
To download and install Stay Alive for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stay Alive on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stay Alive on PC.
Download Stay Alive for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stay Alive Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stay Alive, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stay Alive on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.