Status Saver for Whats is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Status Saver for Whats PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Easily save or share the status of your friends that you have already seen in that messaging application.
This application allows you to:
* Save the status of your friends that you have already seen.
* Share the statuses in your social networks, or save them in the cloud.
* Delete the images that are occupying memory in your phone indefinitely.
* Optionally edit the images with third-party applications before saving them.
* Access to phone storage
If you need to authorize access to storage again you can slide your finger on the screen down.
It is well known that sometimes we are interested in a meme, or photograph of friends or family members, as well as videos that seem funny to us. This is the opportunity to get hold of that content that otherwise not all users would be able to.
It also happens that this content remains in the memory of our devices for an indefinite time occupying the capacity that sometimes we need to use our applications, so this app allows you to eliminate all the content.
You can also join the Beta testers team and try the latest features before anyone else.
Questions and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Status Saver for Whats provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Mobizen Screen Recorder for LG – Record, Capture the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Status Saver for Whats on PC
To download and install Status Saver for Whats for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Status Saver for Whats on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Status Saver for Whats on PC.
Download Status Saver for Whats for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Status Saver for Whats Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Status Saver for Whats, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Status Saver for Whats on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.