STARZ is a free Android App developed by Starz Entertainment, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on STARZ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Start your free trial now. Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ app lets you download full movies and shows and watch them off-line, anytime, anywhere. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber, you can download the app right now and enjoy it free. Or, subscribe to STARZ direct through the app and try it free for 7 days (just $8.99/month after free trial). No other subscription to any other service is required.
Here’s what you get:
• FULL downloads of original series and movies.
– Getting ready for a flight? Download whatever you need before take off, and watch on your schedule.
– Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the shows and movies you want, download them ahead of time, and watch later at your leisure.
– This is the premium entertainment app that puts you in complete control of your viewing experience.
• New movies and original series are added every week, giving you more choice and greater options.
• A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well…you get the picture.
• Ready to get started? Here’s what to do:
1) Download the STARZ app.
2) Start your 7-day free trial. You can cancel at any time.
3) Create your STARZ profile and stream on Android devices or the web at STARZ.com
4) Just $8.99/month after free trial
FREE TRIAL OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME AND MAY VARY BY PROVIDER.
STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Free trial converts to automatically renewing monthly subscription unless canceled prior to expiration of the free trial. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced STARZ first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Turn Your Screen Black & White [Guide]
Download and Install STARZ on PC
To download and install STARZ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type STARZ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy STARZ on PC.
Download STARZ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More STARZ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using STARZ, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running STARZ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.