Starlight – Explore the Stars is a free Android App developed by ION6, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Starlight – Explore the Stars PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Point your phone or tablet like a magic lens into the night sky, and see in real time what stars and constellations hover above.
Starlight is a streamlined sky viewer that makes stargazing exciting and educational. See planets, stars, and constellations come to life against a vibrant backdrop of stars. This is your map to the cosmos! Amaze your friends and educate your kids with this useful app.
• Beautiful hand-painted artwork.
• Lightning-fast navigation.
• Over 100,000 stars from the Hipparcos database, shown accurately according to their spectral type.
• All 88 western constellations.
• Planets of the solar system. (We threw in Pluto because we're sentimental.)
• Starlight is an ever-expanding tour of the Cosmos with new content planned regularly.
We want to hear from you! What would like to see in Starlight? Let us know by reviewing the app or visiting our website!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Starlight – Explore the Stars first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Starlight – Explore the Stars on PC
To download and install Starlight – Explore the Stars for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Starlight – Explore the Stars on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Starlight – Explore the Stars on PC.
Download Starlight – Explore the Stars for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Starlight – Explore the Stars Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Starlight – Explore the Stars, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Starlight – Explore the Stars on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.