Stardew Valley is the newest Role Playing release developed and published by Chucklefish Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Stardew Valley PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ConcernedApe's smash hit indie farming RPG comes to Mobile!
Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG! With over 50+ hours of gameplay content and new Mobile-specific features, such as auto-save and multiple controls options.
**Winner of the Golden Joysticks' Breakthrough Award**
**Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 – BAFTA Games Awards**
BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:
■ Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm
■ Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way
■ Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from
■ Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates
■ Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests
■ Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure
■ Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside
■ Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal
■ Rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on Android with mobile-specific features, such as auto-select to toggle quickly between your farming tools and auto-attack to swiftly take down fiendish monsters in the mines
■ Play the game your way with multiple controls options, such as touch-screen, virtual joystick, and external controller support.
“The best version of Stardew Valley is the one you have with you … This game is absolutely incredible, and will not disappoint.” – TouchArcade
"Stardew Valley beautifully combines farm simulation with RPG elements to create an intriguing, absorbing rural world." – IGN
“Far more than just a farming game… filled with seemingly endless content and heart.” Giant Bomb
"Village life has never been so accessible and satisfying" – The Telegraph
“Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.” CG Magazine
Note: Features new 1.3 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.
Stardew Valley provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: My Town : ICEE™ Amusement Park on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Stardew Valley on PC
To download and install Stardew Valley for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Stardew Valley on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Stardew Valley on PC.
Download Stardew Valley for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Stardew Valley Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Stardew Valley, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Stardew Valley on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.