Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Star Walk 2 is an impressively good looking app for astronomy stargazing at any time and place, observing planets, constellations and stars in real time.
Identify stars in the night sky map live!
Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night is a perfect constellations, stars and planets finder which can be used by both adults and children, space amateurs and serious stargazers to learn astronomy by themselves. It is also a great educational tool for teachers to use during the natural science lessons.
★ This astronomical telescope shows sky map on your screen in whatever direction you are pointing the device.* To navigate, you pan your view on screen by swiping in any direction, zoom out by pinching the screen or zoom in by stretching it.
★ Try the augmented reality view. Orient your device toward the sky and this astronomy app activates your camera so you can see charted objects appear superimposed on live sky objects.
★ Learn a lot about the Solar system, comets, asteroids, spacecraft and nebulas, identify in real time. Search and find any celestial body following a special pointer on the celestial map of the sky. Enjoy sky observation!
★ Get a deeper understanding of the constellation`s scale and place in the night sky map. Enjoy observing wonderful 3D models of constellations, turn them upside down, read their stories.**
★ Touching a clock-face icon at the upper-right corner of the screen allows you select any date and time and lets you go forward or backward in time and watch the night sky in fast motion.
★ Except for celestial bodies, find and study the deep-sky objects, satellites, meteor showers, extensive information about Solar system.**
★ A slider at the left-hand edge of the screen lets you see the sky at different wavelengths. See objects that are only visible at radio, microwave, infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray, or gamma-ray frequencies.
★ The night-mode of the astronomical telescope will make sky observation at night time more comfortable. Find constellations and stars day and night!
If you’ve ever said to yourself “I’d like to learn constellations and identify stars in the sky” or wondered “Is that a star or a planet?”, Star Walk 2 is the app you’ve been looking for to learn astronomy, explore space and map of the sky in real time.
*The Star Spotter feature won't work for the devices that are not equipped with the gyroscope and compass.
Celestial body list to view:
Stars: Sirius, Canopus, Alpha Centauri, Arcturus, Vega, Capella, Rigel, Spica, Castor.
Planets: Sun, Mercury,Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.
Moons: Phobos, Deimos, Callisto, Ganymede, Europa, Io, Hyperion, Iapetus, Titan, Rhea, Dione.
Dwarf planets and asteroids: Ceres, Makemake, Haumea, Sedna, Eris, Eros
Comets: Hale-Bopp, Borrelly, Halley’s Comet, Ikeya-Zhang
Track meteor showers: Perseids, Lyrids, Aquarids, Geminids, Ursids, etc.
Learn Constellations: Andromeda, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricornus, Cassiopeia, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Scorpius, Ursa Major, etc.
Man-made missions & satellites: Curiosity, Luna 17, Apollo 11, Apollo 17, SEASAT, ERBS, ISS.
Get this constellations finder now!
**Available through In-App purchases
Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Tasker Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night on PC
To download and install Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night on PC.
Download Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.